Please carefully read the following if you are interested in applying for a position at UNIS:
- We do not accept paper resumes.
- If you are applying for a position it is important that you put the exact title as the "Subject" in the email.
- As a convenience you can click the “email resume” link under each opening to automatically place the appropriate subject in the email program your computer is setup to use.
- Otherwise, you can copy and paste the first line of each opening. Your email subject MUST include the postition id.
- Please include a cover letter (no more than two pages) outlining your understanding of UNIS' Mission and Guiding Principles as well as your educational philosophy.
- If you are applying to multiple positions, you must follow the same procedures and send multiple emails.
- Some positions may have a link to detailed job descriptions. Others have additional information with the listing or are self-explanatory.
- Due to the level of interest and the volume of resumes, non-compliant submissions will be placed in a general repository and we cannot guarantee that they will be reviewed.
- Please adhere to the deadlines below for best practice, however we may still accept resumes beyond the deadline if the posting has not yet been removed from this page.
United Nations International School is seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:
Tutorial House (High School)
Middle School (Manhattan)
- MS Substitutes [id2009MSUB]
Grades 5 - 8
- Experience with integrated, interdisciplinary curriculum; student-centered teaching; ELL students preferable.
- Qualified substitutes will be used on an as needed basis.
Send a CV, cover letter describing your educational philosophy and highlighting relevant experience; and three references with full contact information by clicking here.
Junior School (Manhattan)
Queens Campus (Middle School & Junior School)
- Coaching positions
Please carefully read the following special instructions for coaching applications. Failure to follow the instructions may result in your application not reaching the appropriate department.
1. Download the coaching application(s) - Word document(s) below.
2. After reviewing and completing each application, please attach it with your coaching resume in an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The subject of your email must start with one of the following (you can cut and paste):
4. If you choose, you may include the sport and details after the hypen. (i.e. "Coaching2013-2014FallSeason - Soccer - Boys Varsity - Head Coach")