The After School Extra-Curricular Program is designed to give students an opportunity to explore activities of particular interest to them and their families outside of the regular school program.
The after school program also provides an opportunity for children to socialize with other students of the same or different grades. Extra-Curricular activities at UNIS are generally scheduled between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM daily.
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION CAREFULLY AND KEEP IT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- The 1st Semester runs from the beginning of October till the end of January, unless otherwise specified. The 2nd Semester runs from February till the end of the academic year.
- On-Line Registration will become available in September. Enrollment is on first come, first served basis. Please register as soon as possible. The class sizes are limited to ensure quality instruction and sharing of equipment.
- The school reserves the right to cancel an activity for which refunds will be issued.
- Please note that no refunds are made for missed classes or withdrawals from classes that have already started.
- Please make sure that children are promptly picked up when the class ends.
- The telephone number of the Office of Special Programs is: (212) 584-3084 or 3081 .
- In the event that the school cancels and activity, a make-up class will be scheduled. Parents will be advised as soon as possible of such cancellations.
FIRST DAY OF CLASSES: All Junior School students will meet in the corridor next to the gymnasium on the 2nd floor. Middle School and High School students will go directly to their assigned classroom or may check with the Office of Special Programs (on the Ground Floor next to the Admissions Office).