International Baccalaureate Conference
Welcome the UNIS IB Conference Page
It is with great pleasure that we present to you the United Nations International School (UNIS) Spring & Summer IB Diploma Teacher Training.
SPRING March 27, 28, & 29, 2018 - Workshops offered :
- CP Administrators (C2)
- Coordination (C2)
- Biology Internal Assessment (C3)
- Chemistry Internal Assessment (C3)
- History Internal Assessment (C3)
- Math Internal Assessment (C3)
- Film (C2)
- Music (C2)
- Pedagogical Leadership (C3)
- Understanding Leadership I (C3)
- Evaluating your DP (C3)
SUMMER July 10, 11 & 12, 2018 - Workshops offered (by Category):
- CP Guidance Counsellors (C2)
- Coordination (C2)
- French B (C2)
- Chinese B (C2)
- Environmental Systems & Societies (C2)
- History (C1)
- History (C2)
- Physics (C2)
- Visual Arts (C2)
- TOK (C2)
- TOK/ Helping TOK Students Write Strong Essays and Assessing Their Works (C3)
- Approaches to Teaching and Learning in the DP (C3)
- Registration: The tuition is $1260 (US $) including $300 nonrefundable registration fee. The tuition includes the cocktail reception, all breakfasts and lunches for the duration of the conference.
- The workshops are subject to enrollment. Only registrations with full payments will be processed. Registration is on first come, first served basis. Confirmation will be sent out as soon as the attendance for the workshop is confirmed (no later than April 30th). Non-refundable airline reservations prior confirmation will be at your own risk.
- If you have more than one teacher, each teacher must be registered using a separate account.
- Cancellation Policy: Please note that $300 registration fee is nonrefundable. No Refunds are made after:
- February 28th for "Spring Workshops scheduled in March"
- April 30th for "summer Workshops scheduled in July."
- All participants are required to download the workbook onto their laptops/tablets or print and bring a hard copy of the workbook, prior attendance to the training.
- Registration after deadline may be possible if space is available. Please contact the office. Tel: 1-212-584-3083 Email: email@example.com
For more information, please see the packages attached below: