International Baccalaureate Conference
Welcome the UNIS IB Conference Page
It is with great pleasure that we present to you the United Nations International School (UNIS) Spring & Summer IB Diploma Teacher Training.
SPRING March 28, 29 & 30, 2017 - Workshops offered :
- Administrators (C2)
- DP Coordination (C2)
- Understanding Leadership 1 (C3)
- Biology Internal Assessment (C3)
- Chemistry Internal Assessment (C3)
- History Internal Assessment (C3)
- Math Internal Assessment (C3)
- Evaluating your DP (C3)
- Role of the Librarian / Inquiry and the librarian across the programmes (C3)
SUMMER July 6, 7 & 8, 2017 - Workshops offered (by Category):
- Administrators (C2)
- Biology (C2)
- Coordination (C2)
- 4- Creativity, Action & Service (C2)
- Environmental Systems & Societies (C2)
- History (C1)
- History (C2)
- Physics (C2)
- Visual Arts (C2)
- TOK (C2)
- TOK/ Helping TOK Students Write Strong Essays and Assessing Their Works (C3)
- Registration: The tuition is $1200 (US $) including $300 nonrefundable registration fee. The tuition includes the cocktail reception, all breakfasts and lunches for the duration of the conference.
- The workshops are subject to enrollment. Only registrations with full payments will be processed. Registration is on first come, first served basis. Confirmation will be sent out as soon as the attendance for the workshop is confirmed (no later than April 30th). Non-refundable airline reservations prior confirmation will be at your own risk.
- Registration after deadline may be possible if space is available. Please contact the office. Tel: 1-212-584-3083 Email: email@example.com
- If you have more than one teacher, each teacher must be registered using a separate account.
- Cancellation Policy: Please note that $300 registration fee is nonrefundable. No Refunds are made after the deadline:
- MARCH workshops: February 28th
- JULY workshops: April 30th
- All participants are required to download the workbook onto their laptops/tablets or print and bring a hard copy of the workbook, prior attendance to the training.
For more information, please see the packages attached below: