Nominate an Alum
To be eligible for an alumni award nomination, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have documentation that they graduated from UNIS
- Alumni nominees cannot currently be employees of UNIS or members of the UNIS Board of Trustees
- Must be living and physically able to participate in person at the award celebrations (no posthumous nominations, for now)
Nominations should answer the following questions:
- Has this candidate had an impact on the profession and/or community in which the candidate has been active?
- In what ways have the candidate's achievements been truly extraordinary?
- In what ways has the candidate served UNIS and its alumni?
- Has this service been sustained over an extended period of time?
- What other volunteer activities and length of service would be helpful to mention?
Deadline for Nominations: January 17, 2020
Selection Committee Review: January 20 - February 21, 2020
Announcement of Awardee(s): March 15 , 2020 (proposed)
Awardee(s) Presentation: TBD