It is with great pleasure that we present to you the United Nations International School (UNIS) Spring & Summer IB Diploma Teacher Training.
Spring - April 5, 6 & 7, 2022 - Workshops offered :
Approaches to teaching and learning - DP/CP - C3
Developing service learning - DP - C3
Leading the learning - DP - C2
English A: Literature - DP - C2
English A: Language and Literature - DP - C2
French B - DP - C2
Chinese - DP - C2
Music - DP - C2
Sports, exercise and health science - DP - C2
REGISTRATION INFORMATION (Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required for attendance) :
- Registration: The tuition is $1295 (US $) including $300 nonrefundable registration fee. The tuition includes the cocktail reception, all breakfasts and lunches for the duration of the conference.
- The workshops are subject to enrollment. Only registrations with full payments will be processed. Registration is on first come, first served basis. Confirmation will be sent out as soon as the attendance for the workshop is confirmed. Non-refundable airline reservations prior confirmation will be at your own risk.
- If you have more than one teacher, each teacher must be registered using a separate account.
- Cancellation Policy: Please note that $300 registration fee is nonrefundable. No Refunds are made after the deadline
- April IB Conference Deadline: March 7th, 2022
- All participants are required to download the workbook onto their laptops/tablets or print and bring a hard copy of the workbook, prior attendance to the training.
- Registration after the deadline may be possible if space is available. Please contact the office. Tel: 1-212-584-3083 - Email: email@example.com