Not sure how much to give? Here are some suggestions:
- Leadership Cabinet: $25,000 and above
- Leadership Council: $15,000 to $24,999
- UNIS Founders Circle: $10,000 to $14,999
- Founders Society: $5,000 to $9,999
- Global Citizens Patron: $2,500 to $4,999
- 1947 Founders Gift: $1,947
- Global Citizens Sponsor: $1,000 to $2,499
- Global Citizens Supporter: $500 to $999
- Better World Patron: $250 to $499
- Better World Benefactor: $100 to $249
Not sure where you would like your gift to go? Here are your choices:
- UNIS Fund - General: supports the current year’s academic, arts, and athletic programs. The school will allocate the funds to the areas of greatest need.
- UNIS Fund - Academics: supports this year's academic programs.
- UNIS Fund - Arts: supports this year's visual and performing arts program.
- UNIS Fund - Athletics: supports this year's athletics program.
- UNIS Fund - Service: supports this year's service program.
- Scholarship Fund - General: supports current or incoming students with tuition.
- Salvador Uy Memorial Scholarship Fund: support the U Thant Scholar with expenses in honor of the significant impact Sal left at UNIS.
- Endowment: long-term, savings accounts whose annual interest income may be used to support programs or facilities.
Employer Matching Program
Many employers have a matching gift policy that can double or triple the amount of a donation by an employee or their spouse. UNIS credits the individual donor for the total gift. This is a valuable way to help UNIS by leveraging your donation.
Payment of prior donation or gift pledge
Anything else you would like us to know?