International Baccalaureate Conference
Welcome the UNIS IB Conference Page
It is with great pleasure that we present to you the United Nations International School (UNIS) Spring & Summer IB Diploma Teacher Training.
SPRING CONFERENCE - March 26, 27, & 28, 2019 - Workshops offered : Register
- Administrators (C2)
- Coordination (C2)
- Biology: A Focus on Internal Assessment (C3)
- German B (C2)
- Spanish B (C2)
- History: A Focus on Internal Assessment (C3)
- Film (C2)
- Understanding Leadership (C3)
- Evaluating your DP (C3)
SUMMER CONFERENCE - July 9, 10 & 11, 2019 - Workshops offered: Register
- The Learner Profile (C3)
- French B (C2)
- Japanese B (C2)
- Mandarin ab intio (C2)
- History (C1)
- History (C2)
- Physics (C2)
- Environmental Systems & Societies(C2)
- Mathematics: Applications and Interpretation (C2)
- Visual Arts (C2)
- Coordination (C2)
- Evaluating Your DP (C3)
- Online Registration will open October 2018
- Registration: The tuition is $1295 (US $) including $300 nonrefundable registration fee. The tuition includes the cocktail reception, all breakfasts and lunches for the duration of the conference.
- The workshops are subject to enrollment. Only registrations with full payments will be processed. Registration is on first come, first served basis. Confirmation will be sent out as soon as the attendance for the workshop is confirmed.
- Non-refundable airline reservations prior confirmation will be at your own risk.
- If you have more than one teacher, each teacher must be registered using a separate entry.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- 1. Registration Online by CREDIT CARD
- 2. Payment by CHECK in US Dollars to:
- United Nations International School (UNIS) (Attn: Office of Special Programs - IB Conference)
- 24-50 F.D.R. Drive, New York, NY 10010
- 3. BANK ACCOUNT WIRE TRANSFER:
- Bank Name: CITIBANK BR# 32
- Address: Avenue of Americas & 23rd Street, New York, NY 10010
- CITIBANK Swift address: CITI US 33
- ACCOUNT #: 99 85 36 46 34
- BANK ABA #: 02 1000 089
Cancellation Policy: Please note that $300 registration fee is nonrefundable - No Refunds are made after:
- March 15th for "Spring Workshops in March"
- May 30th for "Summer Workshops in July."
- All participants are required to download the workbook onto their laptops/tablets or print and bring a hard copy of the workbook, prior attendance to the training.
- Registration after deadline may be possible if space is available. Please contact the office. Tel: 1-212-584-3083 Email: email@example.com
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Lidana Jalilvand, Director of Special Programs - Tel#: 1-212- 584-3083 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org